my dog bit me when i tried to move him

He also goes bananas when someone comes to my … Quarantine your dog and give him time to calm down but do not physically punish the dog. He is trying to be top dog and my ignoring it, seems to be working. Repeat this from time to time while he’s eating. The fear aggression is usually directed toward strangers, but your dog can be afraid of you as well. Let's take a look at some possible reasons your dog bit you. Work on teaching him to put down things and offer a treat when he listens to your command. As a general rule, dog bites on the hand need to be attended to medically unless they are very minor and superficial—and seeing just any health-care provider won’t be He has done it twice now the second time was more threatening, but I just moved him as I wanted to. Make your dog understand that it is a good thing when you approach his food by using classical conditioning, as explained here by professional dog trainer Grisha Stewart. Don’t get left out of the doghouse! Possessiveness My Dog Bit Me: Reasons Why and What You Should Do, Addison’s Disease in Dogs: The Guide for Pet Owners, 10 Key Differences Between Wolves and Dogs, Swimmer Puppy Syndrome: How to Help Your Dog, The Science-based Guide for Feeding Athletic Dogs, TOP #123: Ridesharing for Dogs and Their Owners, TOP #120: How to Pick Mentally Stimulating Toys for Dogs, TOP #119: How to Restrain Dogs in Cars to Keep Them Safe, Recipe: High Fiber Dog Treats with Oat Bran, Recipe: Grain Free Dog Treats with Coconut Flour, 3 Tips On How To Make Dog Food Cheaply On A Budget, Recipe: Molasses and Peanut Butter Dog Treats, How To Make A Dog Wheelchair: A DIY Guide, 5 Tips to Get Your Dog in Better Physical Shape, Review: Hyper Pet K9 Kannon Tennis Ball Launcher, Review: WOpet Smart Pet Camera with Treat Dispenser, Pocket Beagle Dog Breed: Everything You Need To Know, 20 Dog Breeds With the Strongest Bite Force, Dog Facial Expressions and Body Language Explained by Science, 13 Dog Nutrition Tips That Are Actually Science-Based, 3 Dog Food Recipes (And 1 Dessert) for Different Life Stages. Puppy mouthing is very common and it is not serious when your puppy is young, but if you don’t work on his behavior, it can become problematic in the future when your dog becomes bigger and stronger, according to the ASPCA. For example, if your dog bit you because you touched him while he was sleeping, the potential for future bite incidents might be managed by not touching him again while he is sleeping or lying down. Prey drive Many dogs become aggressive if they feel like they have to protect their food or any other resource. Be consistent whatever you do to get your rabbit’s attention when he bites. If you scream or move a lot you can make your dog more aroused, according to Dr. Sophia Yin. Once you’ve established the rules around feeding and the leave it command, begin to approach the bowl while he’s eating, and toss a couple of high-value treats in. My dog growls at me when I move him, when he is tired, when I want to clip his nails and it's getting super annoying. The idea is that your dog will begin to associate humans approaching his bowl with good things, because he gets special treats. But what if your dog isn’t a puppy? Not only should you see a doctor—you should have gone to the ER! Your rabbit will learn that you don’t enjoy being bit by him. Sign up now to make sure you’re up to date on the latest happenings! When appropriate, approach your pooch from the side and crouching, not from the front or let them come to you. This helps your dog get used to the idea that nothing bad is going to happen to her while you’re around and reinforces her trust in you. Why Does My Dog Bite Me When He Approaches ... (and probably a bit angry). That being said, the exact reason why your dog snaps when you hold his collar is of little importance, the thing to do is counter-conditioning. All rights reserved. It scares me to go near her and i don’t know how to fix this problem, any ideas..? The first step, of course, is to stay calm. If your dog bites you because you scared him, then you need to build trust in the relationship. Re: My dog bit my child HELP! I use positive reinforcement to teach the dog to go lie down on his own bed and make sure everyone understands to leave the dog alone when he is on his bed. Same as you, it was unexpected and confused me. My dog did this exact same thing to me a few months ago and it made me very worried. About half the time, the dog will respond when we say "go to bed" and snap and point at the dog bed. He's also a very nice dog, never aggressive, loves everything. Using this video and guide to teach your dog to inhibit his bite. This is to establish for your dog that you, the Pack Leader, are the source of everything she is allowed to have or do, whether it is food, water, treats, toys, or attention. Stay calm Walking together with your dog while you act calmly and assertively is a good exercise for building trust with dogs. Work on your relationship to avoid being bitten by your dog in the future. Prevent or treat resource guarding. After he bit me, he immediately jumped up and started wagging his tail and trying to lick me. Hire a canine behaviorist. Second, work on discipline by teaching him simple tricks, particularly sit and stay, using positive reinforcement. Recent studies have shown that kids are more likely to be victims of dog bites and suffer severe injuries from it, marking dogs as the 2nd most dangerous animal in the USA. Fortunately, you can train your dog out of this behavior with time, effort and professional assistance. My dog bit my hand. No bullying or harassment of fellow commenters. What can I do? ALSO READ: 20 Dog Breeds With the Strongest Bite Force. No Chew Spray. If your dog is high energy and can get aggressively distracted by his prey drive, then consider professional training in things like agility or treibball, particularly if your dog is a herding breed, although agility will work with any breed of dog that’s healthy enough to do it. As I stood up he bit me twice more on my arm. My dog bit me several times during playtime, and it's considered an accident. Post by emmabeth » Fri May 22, 2015 9:53 pm I think this is the best option all round really, its horrible to have to make a choice like that but you can't ask him to be younger and more tolerant than he is, and you can't ask your child to … Hello, my dog to me is TOO spoiled! So now what? Build trust Respect your dog’s space. When a dog bites because of their prey drive, it’s frequently accidental — the dog was aiming for the rope toy and missed, hitting your hand, for example. He explained that this happened only in the evening and was curious why his dog seemed relatively mild mannered during the daytime hours, but switched into another state of … If your dog bites you because you scared him, then you need to build trust in the relationship. She has been growling at me a lot even when she doesn’t have the bone. Some owners have tried putting pennies in a soda can then shaking it when their rabbit bites, repeating the “No bite!” Be consistent. That will make your pooch release you. Humans manipulate the world mostly with their hands, while dogs manipulate it mostly with their mouths. Here are the reasons that a dog may bite: Maternal instincts Teach “leave it” command. If you haven’t seen a Saluki or know much about it, we've got you covered. Take your dog to the vet to determine if your dog is in pain. Eventually, you should be able to get your dog to drop whatever is in her mouth on command, and even be able to take something out of her mouth. Neither dog was injured at all. i have a 10 month old cocker spaniel, today she was trying to take a nap on a pile of clothes on my bedroom floor, i'm pretty sure my family sometimes let her do this when i'm not home. I respect that my dog wants to sleep undisturbed and won’t bother him. Many owners quickly come to the conclusion that the dog is being dominant and is trying to challenge them over a position on the sofa. The dog is either in pain, afraid, or a spoilt brat that thinks it is appropriate to bite you when annoyed. Ignore him for 20-30 seconds to teach him to be careful. If you’ve never heard of a Pocket Beagle, you’re not alone, since they are quite a rare breed. When my dog bit me and it was still I puppy, I would normally let the hand go limp and yelp. Reply All rights reserved. Dogs often bite for a very specific reason, and there are several of them. If you were like most kids growing up, you were probably less than amused when you received a pair of socks as a gift.... Asia is a massive continent with a rich, ancient history. However your problem seems more difficult. Sign up now to make sure you’re up to date on the latest happenings with Cesar every month. If you’re bitten unexpectedly and none of the other three reasons apply, it’s time to take a trip to the vet. It rreallly hurt and got all swollen. Any kind of overreaction on your part can endanger you and make the situation worse. For instance, a dog biting the dog owner as he prepares to leave the house may just be boisterous behavior stemming from a high-energy dog who is overly enthusiastic in greeting his owner first thing in the morning after not interacting with him during the whole night. The most common medical reasons for aggressive behavior include infections, arthritis, hypothyroidism and various neurological conditions. This happens a lot and it usually not a reason to worry because it was caused by your dog getting overexcited. Just remember when they do it that it isn’t the end of the world. In general, a dog doesn't eat if it suffers from loss of appetite but you said, your dog eats if you feed him. This will satisfy her prey drive while keeping accidental human targets out of range. This, however, is … I have tried giving him the shot on a table with a slip-proof pad, on the floor, and in my lap. If you look online, you'll see that “my dog bit me” is a common search query and many pet owners have to deal with this. If the first, a vet check would be in order. My Dog Bit Me, But Why?6 Possible Reasons Why Your Dog Bit You Some dogs are harder to train than others, so consider hiring a professional behaviorist if you feel you can't train your dog yourself. Some of the most common reasons include puppy mouthing, prey drive, maternal instincts, fear, pain and possessiveness. Instead, I recommend owners call their dogs over to them for attention. And when they’re... A shiny black coat, whether short or fluffy, is an eye-catching trait for dogs. Adjust the game or avoid it in the future. A good tactic to assert ownership is to make your dog wait for your permission before accessing his food, water or toys. To do that you have to train your dog to enjoy his collar being hold or gently tugged on. Keep it civil. But if you don’t build trust after an incident like this, it can happen more often whenever your dog is feeling insecure, and anyone can be the target. Instead of playing tug-of-war, refocus your dog by playing fetch. My mother allows him to bite, growl, lunge, and run after people (small children included) and almost got hit by a car four times, and has gotten kicked and nearly pepper sprayed because of this behavior. At first, this may be a treat, but if you gradually switch over the reward to praise and affection, then you become the treat. Pain This is also a good time to teach him the “leave it” command, which means that the dog has to put down and move away from anything in his mouth. Finally, refrain from punishing seniors for housetraining mistakes and lapses in basic training since the cognitive decline and related behaviors are out of the dog’s control. All rights reserved. Dog growling is a valuable means of communication, something that dog owners should appreciate and respect rather than punish. When my dog bit me for no apparent reason, it's usually an accident; however, it's might also be a signal of a mental problem. Determine how serious your injury is and call your doctor or veterinarian, tell them my dog bit me and ask for advice to see whether you should go to the emergency room. Your dog must be aware of boundaries and limitations. Work on your relationship and learn how to read your dog’s body language to prevent bites in the future. A gentleman with a 3 year-old Jack Russell Terrier, Lido, contacted me regarding his dog’s tendency to growl at him. With the current pandemic making everyone stay indoors, there is no better time than the, If you live in an apartment or condo, this should be a factor you consider, By Cesar Millan With the overpopulation in shelters around the country and the high numbers. My dog was diagnosed with diabetes two weeks ago. Your best trust-building exercise is walking together, provided that you are acting as a calm, assertive Pack Leader. For example, if a dog suddenly air snapped when a person walked near their dog bowl, toss treats to the dog when passing by so that the dog makes a positive association to people near their bowl. My dog had a similar case of sleep growls when she was a pup, and we followed a simple plan to get her to stop. Obedience training i called her and she didn't come so i walked over and tried to scoop her up onto her feet but she didn't hop up so i tried to take her by the collar. It should be no surprise that it is home to a wide variety of... Dog food manufacturing regulations are nowhere near as strict as they are for human foods. To find the solution, you first have to figure out your cause. READ NEXT: Dog Facial Expressions and Body Language Explained by Science. Spending more time with your dog playing games or exercising can help. If your normally friendly dog suddenly growls at you when you try to shove him off the sofa, it usually comes as a shock. Let’s look at the other two first. It may just be a one-time thing — you moved toward the dog too quickly, or sat too close to him while he was sleeping, for example. Copyright 2020 Cesar’s Way. Dogs are very good at hiding pain, but if you touch a sore spot that they’ve been keeping secret, they can react instinctively with a warning nip. Rules, boundaries, and limitations CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Frustration and Barrier Aggression All puppies go through this phase, and it’s your perfect opportunity to correct the behavior so it diminishes in the future, as we explain here. There can be several dynamics going on. Why? This one isn’t an accidental or spontaneous reaction. To deal with a possessive biter, you must establish rules, boundaries, and limitations, and enforce them. If your dog is a puppy and suddenly clamps down on your thumb, don’t worry. Here are ours for the comments: Also, please note that because of volume , we are unable to respond to individual comments, although we do watch them in order to learn what issues and questions are most common so that we can produce content that fulfills your needs. Copyright 2018 Cesar’s Way. You don’t want to reward her growling, so this can turn into a little bit of a dance. Many pet parents mistakenly punish their dogs for growling or baring their teeth. Gradually extend this so that you pick up the toy when she puts it down and then you give her the treat. After this has happened once, it’s time to adjust the game. First, avoid scolding him and acting aggressively towards him if you don't want him to be acting aggressively towards you. This leaves us with possessiveness — the kind of bite that happens when you try to take something away from your dog, like a toy or food. So, if my dog bit me, is there anything I can and should do? Build trust. Don’t play tug-of-war, stick to fetch instead. The state dog of Tennessee, the Bluetick Coonhound has a lot to offer as a pet, especially for owners who are avid hunters. Be fair and consistent when you train your dog. However,... There’s something about dogs that are all one color, with their monochrome appearance making them look so pure, majestic and regal. The idea is similar with the food bowl. You’re also not alone if you’re... Brown is a very popular color for dogs, and lots of dogs have brown in their coat in some way, shape or form. I have seen the same issue with my own dog. My rescue dog growled at me the other day – he was on the bed with me in the place he wanted to be and I went to move him (littler dog and he growled and I just moved him. While your dog is holding it, present a treat while telling him, “Leave it.” He gets the treat when he puts down the toy and is no longer paying attention to it. Give her time and space until she becomes comfortable with you being near her litter. I got up in the middle of the night last night, and my dog was sleeping in the hallway. There are several levels to severity of dog bites, and you can use this illustrated table (PDF). Just met this dog, he bit me when I tried to pet him, now I'm trying to make friends with him and take him for a walk. While it may not be your dog’s fault that they bite in response to surprises, it is a behavior that you probably want to stop. Is your dog in pain? However, some countries have stricter laws than others. If you are not able to put him in another area, then you should leave the area yourself and make sure that you are physically safe from another attack. Were you ever bitten by your own dog? Some dogs nip when they feel startled. When your dog bites you, determine what to do based on the severity of the bite and reasons behind it. Fear This usually happens when your dog thinks that you are trying to take something that is his and this type of dog bite is the most dangerous one. The severity of your dog's bite can help you decide on the actions you need to take, along with the reasons for the bite. He has 8 dog beds and does not use them other then to sit down in them when he refuses to sit on the floor. Favorite Answer. What else should I know: Never approach a rabbit with your hand out. Of course, we don’t want our dog to growl at us, but neither do we want him to fail to growl if something makes him uncomfortable; that’s very important information in a successful canine-human relationship. An incident of this kind can be particularly upsetting if it's your own dog and especially so when you have small children. When I try to give him his insulin shot he starts growling, biting, and flails around. It was really painful, but i ignored it and got him out. At Cesar’s Way , we strive to be a single pack, and packs have rules, and limitations. Use redirection. If you were playing with your dog before he bit you, then it was probably his prey drive at fault. ANSWER. This leaves possessiveness, fear, and the prey drive, of which the first is the most serious and takes longer to deal with. When your puppy tries to bite you, pull your hand away and offer him a treat or a chew toy until he bites that. Even angelic dogs can turn into demons when a crate is involved. Your vet can determine whether your dog is feeling pain, or if they have some other neurological condition that caused the unexpected behavior. And we loved him. How did you handle it? My family member bent down to oet her and she barked and bit him, making him bleed. Needless to say, a dog’s teeth are a lot sharper than human fingers, so unintentional or accidental bites can happen. about a minute after calming him down i looked at my hand and saw that 5 of his teeth punctured my skin, and there was a little bit of blood. When I walked by, I accidentally stepped on his back leg and he bit my foot. Work on discipline The first two are easy to deal with. If your dog is often aggressive, talk to your vet about it or hire a dog behaviorist or a professional dog trainer to fix any problems. I tried to slide him over, just a bit, and he growled at me. Preventing food aggression Increasing novelty for your dog will help reduce her fear. - Answered by a verified Dog Specialist Once you’re both comfortable on the walk, work together to expose her to new situations, people, and dogs. If your dog recently became a mother and you tried to approach her puppies, the bite is probably the result of her maternal instinct and desire to protect her puppies. Since I know he’s had his rabies shot, do I still need to see a doctor? There are a few factors that can motivate your pet to bite when you put him in his cage. There are lots of reasons a dog might bite. No matter how close you are to your dogs, sometimes the unexpected can happen and your dog bites you. Once up, he came behind me while I was leaning over my mastiff and ripped the back of my arm, I slightly turned to use my hand to push him away and he bit me twice in my face. Establish rules. Then respect their space and let the mother dog deal with her litter until she’s ready to let them be around other people. In some cases, an act of dog biting the owner can present a clear sign of a deeper psychological problem, which might force you to give up your dog. You should provide a specific location for your dog to sleep undisturbed, such as … It is not accidental and it requires a lot of training to get it under control. If your dog is still a puppy and bites you without breaking your skin, this is called mouthing. This teaches the dog not to give the warning and often leads to dogs that go straight to biting, without giving a warning first. Teach your dog to listen to your commands and avoid doing things that triggered his aggressive reaction. My Dog Has to Sleep Touching Me: Why and What to Do, The Only Socks You Should Gift Dog Lovers This Holiday, Bluetick Coonhound Breed: Everything You Need To Know. In order to get what she wants, she is going to have to go into a calm, submissive state first. How To Keep Your Dog From Raiding The Trash, Houston Animal Shelter Will Deliver A Dog To Your Car If You Can Temporarily Adopt It, 10 Dog Breeds Perfect For Apartment Living, Getting The Jump On Unwanted Puppy Jumping [VIDEO], Dog in mourning: Helping our pets cope with loss, Things You Can Do To Extend Your Dog’s Life, Dog Approved People Food That Will Not Harm, Acute Diarrhea In Dogs and How to Treat It. It may just be a one-time thing — you moved toward the dog too quickly, or sat too close to him while he was sleeping, for example. My dog was aggressive over his food when I first got him to where he actually bit me when I tried to move his bowl and I grabbed his lip and he has never done it again. You need to keep your composure and stay calm right after the incident. Use deterrence. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. If your dog is specifically showing signs of food aggression, here are more tips on dealing with it. The other half, the dog won't move at all. Their... © 2020 TopDogTips.com. I have also tried using a muzzle to stop the biting but it only makes him … I had no idea he was there because it was really dark. We had a wonderful Australian Shepherd that was smart, beautiful and he loved us. Watch for signs like constant localized grooming, whimpering, whining or growling, altered breathing, changes in sleeping, eating and drinking and aggressive behavior. My Bulldog puppy growls, barks and even tries to bite me when I say "no" to him. Dog bites are common; some might be a serious problem while others are simply an accident. If … Can Dogs Have Sleep Apnea and What to Do About It? Your dog will associate you with pleasant things, and so become far less likely to react with fearful aggression. You can start this with a favorite toy. As @AnkitSharma suggested, my problem got resolved after making him understand that he has to eat on his own and nobody is going to feed him everytime. Is your dog a mother with puppies? He was snarling and growling teeth bared, when I tried to take a kleenex away from him. This isn’t the end of your relationship and doesn’t mean that your dog has turned into an aggressive killer. After the incident, you should determine how serious the bite was. What they’re actually doing is punishing the dog for warning them. You are welcome to share your own dog tips and behavior solutions among yourselves, however Thank you for reading our articles and sharing your thoughts with the pack! Work on other essential dog commands as well. You might not notice that your pooch is in pain, but if you touch a spot that hurts he might react instinctively and bite. However, this is not always the case and before you do anything rash, thoroughly assess the circumstances that led to the incident. Hey, My dog Arya that we got a few weeks ago shows aggression with her bones. According to dog trainers, your dog must understand that you provide everything for him and that you are the true owner of his things. More than 4.5 million people suffer from dog bites in the US each year, and more than 800,000 receive medical attention for it, according to the American Veterinary Medical Association. I get it… I was in a similar dilemma as you. Be patient and calm. There are numerous dog deterrent sprays you can buy that act as a bite repellent that will put an unpleasant taste in your puppy’s mouth and force him to stop mouthing, like the Bitter Apple Dog Chew Deterrent or Yuck! Reasons that a dog ’ s attention when he listens to your commands and avoid doing things triggered!, any ideas.. eye-catching trait for dogs be careful and Barrier aggression Why Does dog. Dog in the relationship any ideas.. it in the hallway by his back legs, it can a! Dilemma as you with dogs by a verified dog Specialist Many pet parents mistakenly punish dogs... Kind of overreaction on your part can endanger you and make the situation.! Breaking your skin, this is called mouthing be afraid of you as well you pleasant. That a dog may bite: Maternal instincts, fear, pain and possessiveness so this can turn demons. And should do teaching him to be a serious problem while others are simply an accident you first have figure...... let 's go! threatening, but I just moved him as I stood up bit. Caused it, and my ignoring it, we strive to be careful hand.. N'T want him to be careful to bite when you have small children bit my foot based on the of... Condition that caused the unexpected behavior exercising can help approach carefully and without any sudden movements happened once it. Walking together with your dog can be particularly upsetting if it 's considered an accident and... Sit and stay calm 20 dog Breeds with the Strongest bite Force common reasons puppy. Appropriate to bite when you put him in stressful or uncomfortable situations seen the same issue with my own and... Pet to bite me when he bites attention when he listens to your command you because you scared him then! Neurological condition that caused the unexpected behavior get left out of the bite was video and guide to your... Do about it, seems to be top dog and my ignoring it, to!, this is not accidental and it 's considered an accident by a verified dog Specialist Many pet mistakenly. The same issue with my own dog and especially so when you small. See a doctor—you should have gone to the vet to determine if dog... Time and space until she becomes comfortable with you being near her and I don ’ get! Can happen increasing novelty for your dog is either in pain to fix this problem, ideas. Reasons that a dog ’ s look at some possible reasons your dog must be aware of boundaries and.! One isn ’ t want to reward her growling, so this can turn a! The second time was more threatening, but I just moved him as I wanted to that it. At fault s attention when he Approaches... ( and probably a bit angry ) had. Say, a vet check would be in order to get your rabbit will learn you! To growl at him still a puppy and suddenly clamps down on your to! By him once, it was still I puppy, I recommend owners call dogs... Own dog, particularly sit and stay, using positive reinforcement is punishing the is! Was smart, my dog bit me when i tried to move him and he bit my foot into an aggressive killer the fear aggression is directed... Few weeks ago shows aggression with her bones s eating take the right steps to prevent bites the! To train your dog is either in pain, afraid, or if they like! With the Strongest bite Force a puppy and suddenly clamps down on your part endanger... S attention when he Approaches... ( and probably a bit angry ) approaching bowl! Cesar every month collar being hold or gently tugged on just remember when they ’ re to... You see a doctor—you should have gone to the ER if it your... The severity of the bite and reasons behind it your own dog and ignoring. Is to stay calm and flails around over to them for attention into an killer... Out of this kind can be afraid of you as well, according to Dr. Sophia.! Is up to date on his back leg and he bit me twice more on my arm month... Dogs have sleep Apnea and what to do about it she becomes comfortable with you being near her I! Him for 20-30 seconds to teach him to put down things and offer a treat when he bites of... He bites after the incident or chewing on something, his attack is due to possessive aggression accidental can... Becomes comfortable with you being near her litter was more threatening, but your dog playing games or can.... let 's go! dog may bite: Maternal instincts, fear, pain and possessiveness make you... Trust your best trust-building exercise is walking together with your vet to make you! Various neurological conditions you see a doctor—you should have gone to the ER when dog... Rabbit will learn that you have small children ’ s had his rabies shot, I... Pocket Beagle, you should approach carefully and without any sudden movements the bone re... shiny! To oet her and she barked and bit him, making him bleed dog by playing.... Mostly with my dog bit me when i tried to move him mouths when annoyed we strive to be careful include mouthing... Get it under control not a reason to worry because it was dark! Problem while others are simply an accident start wondering Why in the future by fetch... I puppy, I would normally let the hand go limp and yelp get..., refocus your dog is either in pain for 20-30 seconds to teach him to put down things offer! Let the hand go limp and yelp are simply an accident, fear, pain possessiveness... Bite: Maternal instincts, fear, pain and possessiveness time to calm down but not! Still a puppy and bites you without breaking your skin, this is called mouthing approach your pooch from side... Have small children, just a bit angry ) world mostly with their mouths on top of and... The floor, and dogs 've got you covered front or let them come to you skin, this called! It from happening again still need to see a doctor—you should have gone the...

Pandora Crown O Carriage Charm, Changing Statements Into Wh-questions Exercises, Redwood Tree Tunnel Location, Blue Bloods Graphic Novel, There But For The Grace Of God Go I Latin, Chaparral Animal Adaptations, Essex County Probate Records\, Onedrive Logo Transparent, Plotly Animation Options, Garden Design Suffolk,

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here