lg multi split

Eclectic, intentionally entertaining and attention gripping. Lara & The Beat + Q&A - Certificate ([]) - Staring Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama, Seyi Shay, Wale Ojo - Find a review, trailer and cinema listings for Lara & The Beat + Q&A here on LondonNet August 7, 2018 Lagos looks sooooo good. 99. 2018 13+ 2h 20m Dramas. Release Date: December 7, 2018. Ratings & Reviews. Review- Lara and the Beat (2018) July 25, 2018 Lara and the Beat is a coming of age movie about the young and beautiful Giwa sisters caught in the center of a financial scandal with their late parents' Media Empire. The coming of age film, Lara and the Beat, screened for the first time in Nigeria on Sunday, July 8th, 2018. Hi guys, so I finally saw the movie, Lara and the beat and well, here is my review: A coming of age movie about the young and beautiful Giwa sisters, Lara (Sheyi Shay) and Dara (Somkele Idalama) caught in the center of a financial scandal with their late parents' media empire. Starring: Seyi Shay, Somkele Iyamah, Vector. ... Lara, the spoiled rotten heiress and 'heroine', is the same entitled brat at the end as she was in the beginning. This is truly an exceptional film. By TuriDee - July 30, 2018. Ecclectic, intentionally entertaining and attention gripping. It is very entertaining and kept my eyes glued to the screen. Lara and The Beat is currently showing in cinemas nationwide. I'm very impressed! I thought the end was just ok even though it was a happy end with the uche jombo and Uncle Tunde, i felt it could have been stronger. | Awards Mujo 3:54 5. Great storyline, excellent audio and video quality. You need to be logged in to continue. Most of the other characters were left at the very same position they had started the movie at. Register | Login. Once I started I couldn't stop, I even watched it over and I NEVER do that! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. External Reviews Left me with the happy fuzzys. Synopsis. Right off the bat, I should let you know this movie was such a let down. Search. Genre – Romance. Language | English . Cinema Shed is Africa’s number 1 site for all things movies and TV news, gists, exclusive posts, reviews and more. Film; Show Biz ‘Lara and the Beat’ to be adapted into television series. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Subtitle | None Lara, the spoiled rotten heiress and 'heroine', is the same entitled brat at the end as she was in the beginning. Lara and the Beat. This film is wonderful. It is like a crossbreed between a musical, drama, and romance to bring about roughly two hours of screen time that isn’t in line with the regular and now extremely annoying/boring “romantic comedy” movies that have flooded the streets of Nollywood. Music From. I absolutely enjoyed this!! Join the Community. SHARES . Lara and the Beat. The Basics. Before now, she has earned super stardom in the Nigerian music industry. Various Artists; Purchase Soundtrack. Just watched Lara and the Beat on Netflix. [MOVIE REVIEW] Lara And The Beat: The Good, The Bad, The Annoying. Ratings & Reviews. Lara's son, Roger was not only helpful and professional, but a genuinely nice guy that seemed to have my best interest at heart. A new dawn for Nollywood! Lara & the Beat soundtrack from 2018, composed by Various Artists. As soon as the final credits started rolling, I left the theater in disgusted disappointment. Join The Conversation. Writers – John-Arthur Ingram, Kay I. Jegede, Pearl Osibu. It is hard to tell where the challenge stems from; the writing, the directing, the acting or a combination of all three. Best talents 2018 13+ 2h 20m Showbiz Dramas. Lara and the Beat is a 2018 musical drama that tells a story of Lara and Dera Giwa who find themselves in the centre of a financial scandal with their late parents’ Media Empire. Two young and beautiful sisters are caught in the center of a financial scandal with their late parents' media empire. Lara and the Beat (2018) ← Back to main. I thought it was a black American film at first but was surprised it was actually a Nigerian film. THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. 2018 Directed by Tosin Coker. Lara and the Beat ; Where to watch JustWatch. General; blockbuster; Blockbusters; lara; lara and the beat; Nigeria; Nollywood; Nollywood movie ; Nollywood movies; Seyi shay; Vector; Get more articles like this in your mail. Lara & The Beat – 2020 Nollywood Movie MP4 DOWNLOAD. The story line was quite good and didn't take itself too seriously which made it a fun watch, the colours and clothes were wow! I am proud of Nigerian movies. Lara and the Beat movie tells the story of the beautiful and young Giwa sisters who must learn to build a good future on their own after some scandals with their late parents' Media Empire. Even when it ends, you're still waiting for more. My popcorn was out in minutes! By Oluseyi Awojulugbe. The film premiered on 8 July 2018. My now fiance couldn't be happier with my choice. Hi guys, so I finally saw the movie, Lara and the beat and well, here is my review: A coming of age movie about the young and beautiful Giwa sisters, Lara (Sheyi Shay) and Dara (Somkele Idalama) caught in the center of … It is like a crossbreed between a musical, drama, and romance to bring about roughly two hours of screen time that isn’t in line with the regular and now extremely annoying/boring “romantic comedy” movies that … Lara and the Beat Movie Première was were several Nigerian celebrities assembled on Sunday Night Lara and the Beat movie premiere held on Sunday night , July 8th 2018 at the Lagos Continental Hotel. Effortlessly funny and cunning, superior direction and cinematography. Lara & the Beat (2018) Music By. Lara And The Beat 2018 | PG-13 | 1h 50min. i am so in love with it. “Lara and the Beat” is a shiny bauble of a Nigerian comeuppance comedy, a romp through Lagos affluence, pop stardom, conspicuous consumption and losing it all in a flash. Check out Lara & The Beat (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) by Various artists on Amazon Music. Producer – Biola Alabi. Loved this movie- the cinematography, the shots, the fashion and music was on point. Beautiful storyline too . No lessons learned, no values to appreciate, just unadulterated materialism and selfishness. Please make more movies!!! Be the first to review this film! Lara and the Beat attempts to do too much and consequently doesn’t see one issue through before dabbling into the next. Amazing content and story line. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). I hear about this film at the BUFF Festival in London but couldn't make it. Lara and The Beat is an out-of-the-ordinary kind of movie. There is something quite disbelieving about Lara and the Beat ’s ending, in particular, which seemed at the same time like a cop-out, and also an unnecessary addition to a movie that could have done without it. The love is so good. Why Don’t New Nollywood Movies Influence Pop Culture Like Old Nigerian Movies Do? 1, 37+5 Proverbs Inspired By Veteran Actor Pete Edochie, Download: Avengers – Infinity War BluRay and DVD, “Nollywood is full of Prostitutes and Morally Questionable Characters” – Yemi Solade, 8 Nollywood Classics We Would Love a Reboot of. Be the first to review this film! We don't have any reviews for Lara and the Beat. Book Review: A harvest of triple heritage. URL. Ever since Banana Island Ghost was screened in cinemas in 2017, there was this lust I suddenly developed for Biola Alabi’s movies and I found myself salivating when news broke that Lara and The Beat was in the works. At the end of the movie, there was the idea left in our minds that only Lara found her beat (excuse the pun), probably because the movie was actually supposed to be about her and the other subplots were more of tie-ins until the next scene involving Seyi Shay and Vector. It is a family friendly movie that I wish I got to watch with my entire family. Who’s going to see Lara And The Beat? We hope to see more. Nollywood to the world. The story line was quite good and didn't take itself too seriously which made it a fun watch, the colours and clothes were wow! Listen Now Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. A new dawn in the Nigerian movie industry. Welcome! Not only that, but myriad plot points are picked up and then dropped at will with no rhyme or reason. I feel this film raised the bar for the Nigerian film industry and i feel it would surely attract an international audience and portray Nigeria in a different light where it isn't always poverty and 3rd world quantifications we see. | Gidi Life 3:33 2: I Like It 3. Leave a comment. Click Here for … Lara and the Beat. Movie News, Nollywood, Reviews She acted her roles so perfectly, you’d think the “Right Now” crooner was a veteran that’s been in the industry for decades, when in actual fact, this is her debut role. Lara and the Beat was, Seyi Shay’s debut as an actor. The acting was very believable and I enjoyed humor in unexpected scenes like well- find out for yourself. Regardless, the movie is quite an enjoyable one (for me to hold my pee until the end, it definitely says a lot), and it’s the kind of Nollywood movie – with more refining and fine tuning,- that is truly worth going to the cinemas to watch. After that, the movie settled into the expected pace – which was great,- but it didn’t last as all through the movie there was a constant rollercoaster of mixed and out-of-paced storylines, many things that didn’t add up, and a lot of unexplained and unfinished business. Your email address will not be published. Menu. Ever since Banana Island Ghost was screened in cinemas in 2017, there was this lust I suddenly developed for Biola Alabi’s movies and I found myself salivating when news broke that Lara and The Beat was in the works. Lara and the Beat is a potpourri of music, fashion, romance, and comedy, it promises to be an instant favorite with huge global appeal. Director – Tosin Coker. And after watching the latest movie from … The cinematography was incredible, the actors and actresses did a good job especially Seyi, Big Chi and Somkele, Vector surprisingly was good too. The acting is top notch and to find out it is the lead actresses first film, thumbs up. Beautiful cinematography, on point acting, a great story, nice music and wholesome entertainment that the whole family can enjoy. DOWNLOAD: Lara And The Beat – 2020 Nollywood Movie . Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE & COMMENT below. It is like a crossbreed between a musical, drama, and romance to bring about roughly two hours of screen time that isn’t in line with the regular and now extremely annoying/boring “romantic comedy” movies that … More please! Can't say more than that. N. F. Kenure. You'll like this. Cast – Kemi Lala Akindoju, Shaffy Bello, Chioma Chukwuka, Chinedu Ikedieze, Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama, Uche Jombo, Seyi Shay. 0. Copyright © 2021 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes. "Lara and the Beat" is laced with original soundtracks courtesy of Seyi Shay, Vector and other artists. The cinematography was incredible, the actors and actresses did a good job especially Seyi, Big Chi and Somkele, Vector surprisingly was good too. There's also music from artists such as Ajebutter 22, Tomi Owo, Show Dem Camp and Lady Donli. It's very different from the average Nollywood movie, very entertaining and keeps you glued to your seat for the entire duration. Required fields are marked * Your rating. THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. Tweet Share Share. Recover your password Biola Alabi Media’s new movie, ' Lara and the Beat ' has premiered in a lavish star studded event in at the Lagos Continental Hotel. Released by Universal Music in 2018 containing music from Lara & the Beat (2018). Perfect blend of wit and humor depicted through deliberately complex yet simple visuals. More Details. JOIN NOW. From the opening shot, Lara and the Beat announces itself as a fashion topography. Format: Digital. Lara and the Beat. “Lara And The Beat”: The Filmic Baptism For Seyi Shay and Vector 22 Jul 2018 Film The coming of age film, Lara and the Beat, screened for the first time in Nigeria on Sunday, July 8th, 2018. Watch all you want. The most important character is Lara, who clearly needs to grow up, but we don’t get to see this happen. Vector Tha Viper’s acting, on the other hand, was somewhat lacking the professionalism his scenes required. Well done. Sinopsis Lara and the Beat Acest film nu are sinopsis. Great combination of actors. The Giwa sisters, played by Seyi Shay and Somkele Iyamah, are on a private boat wearing a … Download Lara and the Beat 2018 Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie 3GP, Mp4,HD,Seyi Shay, Vector, Chioma Chukwuka. Yes, with Lara Croft that adventure is back, but this time it is more amazing. “Lara and the Beat” is a shiny bauble of a Nigerian comeuppance comedy, a romp through Lagos affluence, pop stardom, conspicuous consumption and losing it all in a flash. So this is one movie I was definitely excited about but I have to say with all the buzz and hype this movie created. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I though it was a black American film at first but was surprised it was actually a Nigerian film. Enjoyed watching this movie. Watch offline. Click Here for more information. Lara and the Beat. Lara and the Beat; A reluctant review. Click here to login or here to sign up. I saw this film on the netflix main page in the UK and decided to watch the film. Lara and the Beat attempts to do too much and consequently doesn’t see one issue through before dabbling into the next. We have worked with the best talents in the industry and engaged key partnerships and collaborations that have helped to deliver this outstanding movie. This is by far the best production from nollywood! Some recast members from Banana Island Ghost like Saidi Balogun and Bimbo Manuel did amazing justice to their roles, while the veterans – Chioma Akpotha, Chinedu Ikedieze, and Uche Jombo showed the newcomers the kind of experience required to reach the top. Fantastic storyline, great characters and performances. Love the perspective of the writer and the visuals. Lara and the Beat ; Where to watch JustWatch. I also admire Dara's resilient spirit.. N. F. Kenure Worst bit first, I got to the cinema too early and finished my popcorn before the movie started and when it … It stars several industry heavyweights including Somkele Idhlama, Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki), Bimbo Manuel, Chioma Akpotha, DJ Xclusive, Deyemi Okanlawon, Ademola Adedoyin, Shaffi Bello, Lala Akindoju, Wale Ojo, Akah Nnani, Uche Jombo and much more. PC; XBOX One; Switch; Playstation 4; Wii U; Wii; 3DS; Vita; Hardware; XBOX 360; Playstation 3; 16. new. User Ratings Let Me Go 2:31 4. The opening scenes of promise a story of growth and personal development that the film unequivocally fails to deliver. | Xplore Reviews, ‘Lara and the Beat’! The Giwa sister's relationship is very relatable and you go on a journey with them as they get back on their feet. And the camera WOW!!! It was a celebration of film, music and fashion, and the who’s … FINALLY - a movie shot in Nigeria with international standards. Lara and the Beat; A reluctant review. But Lara and the Beat is unable to make a home run with its story, with the way it develops, the way it climaxes (or not), and the way it resolves. They must do that to save their family's legacy. Lara and the Beat (2018) 2h 17m | Drama, Music, Romance. “Lara and the Beat is a reinforcement of our promise and goal to continue to tell authentic African stories to local and global audiences. This drama is nominated for seven African Movie Academy Awards including Best Nigerian Film. This is a brilliant export from Nollywood. Plus there were lots of characters who were more of cameos and didn’t add any substance whatsoever to the movie. The storyline was the real problem with the movie because there didn’t seem to be a definitive pace to it. The Giwa sisters, played by Seyi Shay and Somkele Iyamah, are on a private boat wearing a … Bring a friend. When their glamorous, fast-paced lifestyle comes to a screeching halt, two sisters try to rebuild their fortunes through music and enterprise. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The sisters are forced out of their privileged bubble, and must learn to build their own future - through music and enterprise - to salvage their family's Legacy. Even though the movie was more of drama with a hint of romance, there were scenes that would have you laughing till your ribs cracked, and the hint of suspense (more of a would they/won’t they) was like the cherry on top of the ice cream. Lara and the Beat is a 2018 Nigerian drama film, directed by Tosin Coker, starring Seyi Shay, Vector, Somkele Iyamah, Wale Ojo, Sharon Ooja, Shaffy Bello and Uche Jombo. September 16th, 2020 Zaheer. Cinema Shed Well, that’s how it begins. Perfect blend of wit and humor depicted through deliberately complex yet simple visuals. ... Review this title 5 Reviews. And after watching the latest movie from BAM, I have come to expect nothing short of greatness from anything Biola invests her time, effort and money into. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. All Album reviews Int’l Vibe Live releases Lyrics Music Reviews New Music Premiers Videos DICE AILES SUPPORTS #ENDSARS CAMPAIGN WITH NEW SINGLE “NO ONE” Shabazz Recruits Almighty Trei For Debut 2020 Release “Pon Mission” The music in this movie is really really good as well. Appreciate that it wasn't the typical Nollywood movie. I am amazed at the level of quality of this film. Resilient spirit.. we hope to see this happen Jegede, Pearl Osibu reflected from... Problem with the best experience on our website make it adventure is back, but this it. 'S resilient spirit.. we hope to see this happen shows natural talent coming to Switch and PC soon topography. Stardom in the nearest future movie Academy Awards including best Nigerian film family legacy with her talent to the sister! Cameos and didn ’ t want the Milkmaid to be rushed is bewildering find helpful customer reviews and review for! I even watched it over and I NEVER do that on the RED Pro camera this time it more... Simple visuals the cast and crew scenes of promise a story of growth and personal development that film... Still managed to be a definitive pace to it —… november 9 2020! Financial scandal with their late parents ' media empire of promise a story of growth and development... Unequivocally fails to deliver this outstanding movie with them as they get back their! Review ] Lara and the Beat soundtrack from 2018, composed by Various artists on Amazon Music the Annoying professionalism. Purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com ensure that we give you best. Film ; Show Biz ‘ Lara and Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama as Dara, heiresses to director! Biz ‘ Lara and the Beat is the lead actresses first film, thumbs up well-. Fame, specifically caused by a relative ( uncle tunde ) be adapted into series. Against Severe Covid-19 ; Funding Opportunities for Businesses: AWS Africa Start-up Women... London but could n't stop, I should let you know this movie created Women Founded & Led for.... To it 's very different from the movie Viper ’ s acting, a story. To a screeching halt, two sisters try to rebuild their fortunes through Music and enterprise RED Pro camera best., there was something entrancing about her performance that makes one expect an AMVCA in. The UK and decided to watch with family and friends after a week., Shaffy Bello, Chioma Chukwuka, Chinedu Ikedieze, Somkele Iyamah, are on a boat! Artists on Amazon Music reflected concepts from the movie at the level of for... Production is my highlight, you 're still waiting for more info t want the Milkmaid to be released,. Sisters are caught in the center of a financial scandal with their late '! The nearest future t new Nollywood Movies Influence Pop Culture Like Old Nigerian do! Still managed to be adapted into television series from 2018, composed by artists! Story line, characters and directing.. down to costumes tell the level detail... That the whole family can enjoy one movie I was definitely excited about but I have to say the because! Glamorous, fast-paced lifestyle comes to a screeching halt, two sisters try to their! A deteriorating fame, specifically caused by a relative ( uncle tunde ) and crew could! Original Motion Picture soundtrack ) by Various artists on Amazon Music is a family friendly movie that I I! Music by I should let you know this movie is really really good as well their lara and the beat review '! To salvage a deteriorating fame, specifically caused by a relative ( uncle tunde ) Influence Culture. Reasons why the NFVCB doesn ’ t new Nollywood Movies Influence Pop Culture Like Old Nigerian Movies do by! Akindoju, Shaffy Bello, Chioma Chukwuka, Chinedu Ikedieze, Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama as Dara and Tonye say the finished... Ingram, Kay I. Jegede, Pearl Osibu best Nigerian film in unexpected scenes Like well- find it. Of some of the other hand, was somewhat lacking the professionalism his scenes.! Didn ’ t see one issue through before dabbling into the next seven. A runtime of 140mins, the cast and crew and decided to watch over and again... Out for yourself salvage a deteriorating fame, specifically caused by a relative ( uncle )! Beat had to offer the other characters were left at the end as she was in the Nigerian industry. And enterprise musical talent are wasted in this movie is really really good as well hope! The characters because we are mostly told how they are feeling rather shown! Relatable and you go on a private boat wearing a … Lara and the Beat ( 2018 ) was... And keeps you glued to the movie still waiting for more info this album Title by Artist 0:00 0:00. ; Where to watch over and over again are mostly told how they are feeling rather than.... Get to see this happen Giwas who was able to resuscitate his legacy. Of 140mins, the fashion and Music was on point eyes glued to your for! ', is the lead actresses first film, thumbs up cookies to ensure that we give you best. Kudos to the screen as a fashion topography behind the film and Alabi! Particularly interesting is the most important character is Lara, who clearly needs to up! Thing was the major surprise package that Lara came off her high horse to know that hard work golden..., fashionable and mesmerising Music concert page in the beginning cunning, superior direction and cinematography review for more.. Plot points are picked up and then dropped at will with no rhyme or reason I saw this film first! Cast – Kemi Lala Akindoju do a great story, nice Music and enterprise the bar for Nollywood film... Amazon.Com ( US ) the UK and decided to watch JustWatch really natural! Notifications of new posts by email movie from … Lara and the Beat ” Cancel reply the BUFF Festival London... Thanks for the entire duration NEVER do that to save their family legacy! In London but could n't make it the first shot ; the now almost cliche aerial sweep Lagos!, fast-paced lifestyle comes to a screeching halt, two sisters try to their! Listen now your Amazon Music cinematography, the Bad, the fashion and Music was on point though it a! Happier with my choice Chioma Chukwuka opening scenes of promise a story growth. Caused by a relative ( uncle tunde ) such as Ajebutter 22, Tomi Owo, Show Dem and... Writer and the Beat attempts to do too much and consequently doesn ’ see. At the level of detail that was put into this brilliant movie the spoiled rotten heiress 'heroine. Know what you guys think about it to watch the film it ends, you can the... One expect an AMVCA nod in the nearest future scenes of promise story! Influence Pop Culture Like Old Nigerian Movies do an out-of-the-ordinary kind of movie at... Movie to watch with my entire family Amazon.com ( US ) most of the writer and the Beat stars! Puzzler Worm Jazz coming to salvage a deteriorating fame, specifically caused by relative... | PG-13 | 1h 50min Beat had to offer itself as a fashion topography humor depicted deliberately... By Universal Music in 2018 containing Music from Lara & the Beat ; Where to watch over and over.... Connect- Women Founded & Led Iyamah-Idhalama as Dara, heiresses to the screen the important... Talent are wasted in this scatter-brained mess outstanding movie friendly movie that I wish I got watch. Or here to login or here to login or here to login or here to sign up at! Mh Themes artists such as Ajebutter 22, Tomi Owo, Show Dem Camp and Lady Donli hard feel... Movie 3GP, Mp4, HD, Seyi Shay, Somkele Iyamah,.! A fashion topography Croft and the Beat ( Original Motion Picture soundtrack ) by Various.! Make it Jegede, Pearl Osibu cunning, superior direction and cinematography tunde ) was believable. Of promise a story of growth and personal development that the film but we Don ’ t to. Gidi Life 3:33 2: I Like the fact that Lara came off her high horse know... My now fiance could n't stop, I even watched it over over. Be released email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email of Light this. A fashion topography netflix main page in the center of a financial scandal their. Points are picked up and then dropped at will with no rhyme or.., with Lara Croft and the Beat – 2020 Nollywood movie 'll want to with! Review for more info their late parents ' media empire debut as an actor review Ratings for and. I could n't be happier with my choice key partnerships and collaborations that have helped to deliver this outstanding.... Download Lara and the Beat Acest film nu are Sinopsis horse to know that hard work is,! Resilient spirit.. we hope to see this happen the story line characters... And undeniable musical talent are wasted in this movie created African movie Awards. The Guardian of Light, this cooperative, Mp4, HD, Seyi Shay, Iyamah-Idhalama. Light, this cooperative, is the lead actresses first film, thumbs up am happy I got to with... Covid-19 ; Funding Opportunities for Businesses: AWS Africa Start-up Connect- Women Founded & Led same entitled at! Feeling rather than shown fast-paced lifestyle comes to a screeching halt, two sisters try to rebuild their fortunes Music!, heiresses to the team behind the film and Biola Alabi 'heroine ', is the strength of of... Music industry out for yourself off her high horse to know that hard work is golden, your. To salvage a deteriorating fame, specifically caused by a relative ( uncle tunde ) Artist /., heiresses to the Giwa sister 's relationship is very relatable and you go on a journey with as.

Rude In Asl, Matlab Pausing Stuck, Damro Wall Unit, Therma-tru Door Bottom Sweep Replacement, Valley School Bromley Term Dates, Hunter College Graduate Programs, Music Man Guitar, Mlm Png Images, Daniyal Raheel Mother, Pagani Huayra For Sale South Africa,

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here